Introduction to Afro-American Studies
Use the following guidelines to print your book.
NOTE : These are only suggested guidelines which have been tested to give best results on most computers.
1. in the menu bar, select 'View' option, in the corresponding drop down menu, select Text-size. , you will get 5 options, choose "smaller" (This way the book becomes more readable )
2. Go to file menu , select "page
setup" , and you will get a new window.
3. Now you are all set to start printing...
1. Go to Edit menu , and select the 'preferences'
you will get a new window. In the left frame of the window, select fonts. (double click)
In the right frame , you will get options to change font size , (ie . 'variable width font ' and ' fixed width font' ) change them both to size 10.
2. Next go to the 'File' menu and
select 'page setup' option. , a new window will open,
3. Now you are ready to print.